Blood Bank of Delmarva’s reference laboratory is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and timely turnaround times to meet our customer’s needs. The Reference Laboratory can provide two main services:
- Reference laboratory testing to assist in resolving patient antibody problems.
- Providing specialized blood products for transfusion.
- High volume donor testing for RBC products in partnership with NYBC-E National Center for Blood Group Genomics
- Patient HEA and RHCE DNA Testing performed within NYBC-E
- Sickle Cell Screening
- Resolution of complex red cell alloantibody problems
- Warm and cold autoantibodies
- Direct antiglobulin test
- Prenatal antibody titrations
- ABO discrepancy resolution
- Adsorption and elution
- Multiple Myeloma patient work-ups
- Limited Transfusion Service Activities
Want more information? Contact Roger Palmer at email@example.com.